Friday, October 25, 2013

What a terrible trip to the hospital

Hey guys,


Today I had to go back to the hospital to have my ellbow checked on once again. A few weeks ago I broke my left ellbow by falling down a set of stairs, when I was moving into my new appartment in Graz...how tipical!!
As always I had to wait for about 2 hours to have an x-ray taken of my left arm and another 2 hours to talk to a doctor. The best part today was, that the nurses forgot to call me in and only after I asked them when it´s gonna be my turn, they realised that they made a mistake and I was finally able to talk to a doctor.
The good news are that I finally got my bandage removed and I can almost fully strech my ellbow again without much pain. Thank god!!!
And now that I´m home, the fun part of the day begins, because I´m gonna get started on this week´s English homework assignments! ;)


xoxo
Verena
 

No comments:

Post a Comment