Hey there!
On Saturday, my dad drove aaaaaall the way from Salzburg to visit me here in Graz. He arrived in the afternoon and since I didn´t have any groceries or money left we decided to go to the store right across the street from my appartment, to buy some food for me, so I have something to eat for the next week.
Now, usually grocery shopping isn´t all that exciting, but it definitely was this time. As we were walking out of the store, Andreas Gabalier, an austrian singer, walks in. I probably wouldn´t even have realised, if my dad wouldn´t have said something. He walked right up to him to say hello and Andreas Gabalier was really nice. (he also looks pretty good when you see him face to face... ;) )
It´s really cool and especially unexpected to run into a "famous" person like this and definitely made our trip to the grocery store. I´ll probably be grocery shopping at that store every day from now on.... ;)
In the evening my dad and I went out for dinner at a chinese restaurant, because it was his birthday on Saturday. As always the food was really good and I enjoyed spending time with my old man.
On Sunday I showed him around Graz a little bit, eventhough I realised pretty soon, that he knows more about Graz than I do. Since my sister studied here as well, about ten years ago, he´s been here many times before and knows his way around the city better than I do. We took a nice walk around Jakominplatz and Hauptplatz and then went for coffee at the "Murinsel café".
So, all in all I had a really cool weekend and I´m happy that I got to spend some time with my dad, cause it´s gonna be a while till I see him again..
xoxo Verena
No comments:
Post a Comment