Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What good bloggers do

To me a good blog post is fairly short, contains a lot of pictures or maybe a video and is written about an interesting topic. If a blog post is really long, sometimes I just don´t wanna read it, because I feel like I´ll be sitting there reading it forever... Pictures and a cool title make the post interesting and I get curious to read more of it. It also shows that the person, who wrote the blog post made an effort and took their time to produce an interesting post. If there are no pictures and every blog post is almost the same, it shows that the person didn´t really care and it doesn´t encourage anyone to read the post. I love to read about personal experiences, especially about things that I haven´t experienced myself.

I really have to try to be more creative, especially with topics for blog posts. Whenever I have no clue what to write about I like to look at other student´s blogs and I´m always amazed by how creative some people are. Looking through other blogs always helps me come up with new ideas for my own blog, so I´m definitely gonna keep doing that whenever I´m desperate for new ideas...
Another thing that I have to work on is keeping my blog posts to a good length, not too short and not too long. Some of my posts from last semester turned out to be really long, which makes them boring and I set a goal for myself to not write anymore boring blog posts this semester... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment