The most awesome meal ever
The most awesome
meal I have ever had was sautéed monkfish at the Boathouse in New York City. The fish was served with mashed
potatoes, a variety of vegetables and green grapes. As soon as I had the meal
in front of me I could smell the olive oil and all the herbs that were used to
season the monkfish. Seduced by these amazing smells, I couldn´t wait to take
my first bite. The fish had a very mild and not too fishy flavor and its
texture was firm and succulent. It was cooked perfectly and it felt like the
fish almost melted in my mouth. The vegetables were steamed and therefore very
rich in flavor and the green grapes gave the meal a special touch. In addition
to the tasty food I was able to enjoy the idyllic atmosphere, as the Boathouse
is located right next to a charming little lake in the heart of Central Park. The
beautiful surroundings of the restaurant and the delicious food really made
this meal the most awesome meal ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment